Uberti is now offering a new 1873 Cattleman El Patron Cowboy Mounted Shooter (CMS) in a customized, full-size single-action revolver that’s designed to make mounted shooting easier. A shorter barrel is better suited for quick draw and combined with a new lower hammer profile makes it easier to cock and shoot the El Patron CMS using only one hand while mounted on horseback. Like the original El Patron, the gunsmiths at Uberti have specially fitted each new El Patron CMS with high-grade, US-made Wolff springs and carefully examined and tested each revolver for function. The result is a lighter, faster and smoother action. All new models feature color case-hardened or stainless steel frames, steel backstraps, steel trigger guards, new checkered walnut grips and wide, easy-view front and rear sights. The El Patron CMS models are available in the traditional .45 Colt and the powerhouse .357 Magnum and is available in six configurations.
- 1. .45 Colt; blued with 4” bbl, C/H frame
- 2. .357 Magnum; blued with 4” bbl, C/H frame
- 3. .45 Colt, blued with 3.5” bbl, C/H frame
- 4. .357 Magnum; blued with 3.5” bbl, C/H frame
- 5. .45 Colt; stainless steel with 3.5” bbl
- 6. .357 Magnum; stainless steel with 3.5” bbl